For 20 years I've been sharing photographic adventures and passing on my knowhow in some of the most spectacular places on Earth. These days I focus closer to home in the Scottish Highlands, where I know the lie of the land intimately.
Our retreats are designed to provide our guests with a fulfilling photography experience in some amazing places. They’re also designed to be fun. I personally guide all of our retreats but behind the scenes there’s an administrative engine room in the shape of my wife Amanda, and team members, James & Emma. They make it all happen.
Why travel with us?
- I will get you to the right places at the right times to create stunning images.
- I have 20 years guiding and teaching experience.
- Our retreats put photography first, laughter second and souvenir shops very much third.
- Our retreats are fully compliant with Package & Travel Regulations.
- Our retreats are fully inclusive of all meals, en-suite accommodation, transport and tuition.
- Wherever possible we use locally sourced and/or organic food and purchase local services to demonstrate the economic benefits of nature-based tourism.
- We invest a significant proportion of retreat revenue in Scottish rewilding initiatives.